Monday, November 19, 2012

Gifts for under 200

As I mentioned in THIS post, I'm a Christmasholic. Currently all I'm listening to is Radio Soft which is all about Christmas songs! Get in the spirit! My favorite part about Christmas is defiantly the gifts. I love spending hours picking out the perfect gift. Last year I found the perfect gifts on Ebay (and ill be making a guide for some Sweet Ebay gifts to) for merely 16,76$ for both! What it was? Well geek gifts. A copy of "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" and a replica of the Death Note. They both got so exited, and that made me happy! 

With certain friends I am willing to splurge and use more money than usual, and that's why i made this guide. Still well within reason but a tad more budget. There is a 300, 400 and 500 coming as well, since I do realise not everyone is as tight with dough as yours truly. 

Click on the pic to make it larger!
Happy Holidays! Merry Chrismas! Feliz Navidad! Joyeux Noel! Glædelig Jul! Hyvaa joulua! Bo Nada! Kala Christouyenn! Mele Kalikimaka! Froehliche Weihnachten! Bon Pasco! 

Fun fact of the Day: If you sleep with makeup on your skin can age up to 7 times faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment