Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday Wishing Well

Every Wednesday ill blog about something I wish for. Something I cant buy right away or maybe ever, things that may be to expensive or to hard to get my hands on. And now presenting this weeks wish!  


Kosé Cosme Decorte AQMW Christmas Coffret
Try saying that 3 times in a row! 
Look at it  just look at eeeet! It is so girly and pretty and royal and princessy and shiny and pink and purple and shiny and! SOOO PWRUETTY! It comes with a eyeshadow palette, loose powder, puff and lip gloss and I need it! But alas, it is from Japan and I still haven't found a way to order stuff from Japan.... 
It retails at 7875 Yen - which I believe is around 60$ or something - HERE

Fun fact of the day: Despite many a hair product claim, you CANNOT repair death or dry hair using a product. Hair can only be rejuvenated from the root much like nails


2 comments:

  1. Ej hvor er den bare smuk! *__*
    Hvis det ikke var fordi man også skulle tænke på tolden.. bliver mindst 900kr inkl told (suk).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoooow... Hvorfor er der ikke nogle danske butikker der sælger asiatisk makeup øvøv

      Delete