Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Goodiebox April Urtekram shampoo

I tried the Nordic birch shampoo from Urtekram. Its a lot different from any other shampoo I tried. It is quite liquid and it took some work to get it properly into the hair. I took the "rinse and repeat" course, to give it a proper shot. I recommend to take 1-2 pumps and massage it in your hands before massaging it into the scalp. Be gentle but throughout from root to tip. It feels more like a hair serum or a hair mask than a shampoo. Rinsing, my hair didn't feel like it does with other shampoo´s, more like it had just got wet. However afterwards while combing it was clear that the there was a difference! My hair seemed more flowy, easier to comb and a lot stronger! Totally worth the extra effort of administering it. All I need now is a good conditioner to go with it



No comments:

Post a Comment