Saturday, May 12, 2012

Clinique set

Happy Mothers day to all! Well... Premothers day at least ;) Clinique offered some gift sets in celebration of mothers day and since I ran out it seemed like a perfect opportunity to get some more of my preferred skin treatments. 




So pretty! I love gift wrapping! Sometimes when I buy stuff I ask to get it wrapped, just so I can unwrap it. Totally not Eco friendly I know, but hey ill try to reuse it in crafts! It was 275Dkr with shipping 

Flowers and silver clutch, always good!

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap, mild
I love this, its really gentle with a lot of foam. It doesn't dry out the skin, and easy removes makeup as well

Clinique Clarifying Lotion, 2
This clarifying lotion doesn't dry out the skin, which is good for sensitive skin like mine. It reduce the pore size and generally freshen up the skin. 


Clinique 7 Day Scrub Rinse Off Cream
Nice and odour free scrub, the grains are really fine, like sand almost

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
This is like amazing. I had to get used to the scent but the cream itself is amazing, it gives loads of moisture without adding to any oily t-zone


I also got two samples- which is really cool as Danish retailers are usually very very VERY cheap when it comes to samples (even our magazines - I envy UK)

Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector
This is some kind of anti-wrinkle serum


All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage
Serum with caffeine and build-in massage, suppose to help puffy eyes and reduce those pesky dark circles under the eyes.

Cant wait to get to use it all :D



1 comment:

  1. Hey there.
    Jeg elsker virkelig din blog, fede ideer du har!
    Følger dig nu, skal vi "følges"? :-D
    Kig lige forbi:
    Vicweaver.blogspot.com
    //Vic.

    ReplyDelete