Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Skin79 Star glow powder

I love everything in pearl shape, so naturally Skin79´s Star glow ball powder was a must-see item for me. The pearls where intact after shipping, so I can give a proper review yay!

The pink lid is cute I think, and the box´s light pink and white dots a nice touch

Click on the pic to see it bigger

Sweet puff, gives a princess feel


The pearls. The puff is virtually unusable but use a brush and the pearls gives a subtle shimmer. Its perfect as party highlighter and for the cleavage. There is one big problem tough; The smell. It got a strong soap scent that doesn't fade. I'm very sensitive when it comes to scents so I will not be able to use it. Maybe ill try ad a bit essential oil to it, to dampen the soap scent. If you don't mind the soapy smell, then its an all right product

I purchased it from Roseparkshop on eBay for 15.98$ 




No comments:

Post a Comment