Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines!

Today my postman finally delivered my ELF valentines package. I haven't swatched yet, but ill do so later tonight! I was so lucky that I got things that I had on my wish list already! The Valentines was from the adorable cutie Gareth, and needless to say Its the best (well and first) Valentines "card" I ever gotten!

Lets open it shall we? 


Wow! How sweet is that! Rose petals!


 Luscious Liquid Lipstick, Ruby slippers

Brightening eyeliner in ash - I cant wait to try it out! 


Cream blush!!! I already have Heartbreaker and Vixen, and Seductress is defiantly the best gift of the lot! 


No look it complete without some chic nail polish


Duo powder eyeshadow in Black licorice. Smoky eyes anyone??


And a little sweet <3



No comments:

Post a Comment